Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WorkWear Wednesday: Peplum and Stripes


A lot of times I like to wear peplums to work but majority of mine are sleeveless. I either throw on a blazer or cardigan, some dressy pants, and add a funky shoe to amp up my look. Throw in a simple handbag and statement jewelry to bring the look together. Click the links below to get the similar look in plus size.

I hate that these shoes have sold out since I made this collage. They were only 15.00 at Payless but I tried to find a similar option for you guys.

Until  Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. you can get all these kind of quality shopping from this shop buy kurtis online. kurtis online

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!