Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WorkWear Wednesday: Kelly Green and Leopard

I'm back today with another WorkWear Wednesday post. During the Fall one of my favorite combinations is kelly green and leopard. There is something so chic about leopard print with a pop of color. With this look I paired an office appropriate Kelly Green Sheath Dress with a black blazer, leopard pumps, and a structured bag. You could even pair black tights with this look as well. Click below to find this look in plus size.


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ah nice. I need more green in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work wear Wednesday always makes me want to want to shop... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!