Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Utility Chic: Olive and Stripes

This outfit pretty much sums up my Fall Style....simple and chic. I plan to shop my closet for a lot of my looks and I will be back to darker colors in the Fall but I will still wear some color here and there. Fall and Winter are my least favorite seasons but as a blogger it's definitely easier to blog during Fall and Winter than it is during the hot and humid Spring and Summer.

For this look I decided to rock a staple black pencil skirt, a striped top I never got a chance to wear last Fall, and a green utility vest. I pulled the look together with pair of pointy toe mid height heels and my staple work handbag. I love this look because it's an easy casual everyday look that doesn't require much effort but it looks instantly pulled together for those days you don't feel like getting dressed but want you look like you care.


Vest- Forever 21- (similar here)
Top- Forever 21 (similar here)
Skirt- Boohoo (Get It Here)
Shoes- Chinese Laundry 
Handbag- Aldo 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. You look ready for it all and you wear it very well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed this look!

    Oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful ! I cannot wait to take out my utility vest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pretty! . The vest is very chic and with the t-shirt you have made a outfit of 10.
    Greetings
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! I'm loving the military green vest.
    Stopping by from the Brown Girl Bloggers link:-p.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olive? I always call it Camo. Lol
    You look great! Love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lollllllllllllllllll I only call it camo when it has camo print on it. Thanks Porsh!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Great fall work wear look with a slight edge. really like it.

    https://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the olive and stripe mix...nice jacket!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the casualness of the utility jacket. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!