Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Look For Less: Christian Louboutin Hot Chick Pump

Hi guys,

I have really been slacking on my look for less posts. It's been a really long time since I've done one on the blog so today I'm back with a look for less for the Christian Louboutin Hot Chick Pump that is part of the Fall/Winter 2014 collection. The shoe is gorgeous but at $895.00 it is out of most realistic budgets. I set out to find a dupe and while I didn't find an exact dupe I think I did a pretty good job of finding a similar shoe for a fraction of the cost. Meet Zigi Soho Tia Pump. You can get it at DSW for 59.95 and it also comes in red and navy. Thank me later :)


Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!