Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Shopping My Closet: Fall Florals


Hi guys,

I told you guys that this Fall I would be doing a lot of shopping in my closet. I haven't been purchasing a ton of new Fall things this year just updating a few accessories and revamping my shoe collection once again. I decided to rock this floral wrap dress last seen on the blog last year. Click here to see how I styled it before.

The last time this dress was featured on the blog it was after Thanksgiving and cooler so I paired it with tights and black leather platform pumps. Since it's not as cool now I rolled the sleeves up to 3/4 quarter length, rocked bare legs, and paired it with some jazzy pink pumps that make it look more Pre-Fall ready. I loved it both ways and I can't wait to style it again a different way. Clothes are meant to be worn over and over again and I want to show you guys how I restyle items in my closet so be on the lookout for more of my closet shopping adventures.

If you have been inspired to recreate any looks from my blog tag me in your inspired looks on facebook, twitter, and Instagram using the hashtag #style4curvesinspired


Dress- Asos Curve (old)
Shoes- Chinese Laundry 

Until Next Time,
XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. You look great in this colorful number and you should wear it again and again. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging this look both ways! And those shoes are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this dress. It still looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means a lot coming from you!

      Delete
  5. You look awesome! I love how you switched up the look to fit the season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Per usual you look fab! You know I am re-shopping my wardrobe I have way too much stuff that I'm not wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly what I tell my friends who tend to have to shop at the mall every time there is an event. Shop your closet. You would be surprised what you can come up with. Looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactlyyyyyy!!!! I used to do the same thing but now I look and try to dress myself for events out of my closet.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!