Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Rasta Gyal

When I saw this dress I immediately thought of the Rasta colors. The Black is for Africa....the Green is for the Earth that people walk on, to which Rastas feel a special connection.....Gold is for all of the treasures in the world that people cherish. The only color I'm missing is the Red that represents the blood of all the living things in the world. In a perfect world, I would have worn a red clutch to complete my Rasta look but since I don't have a red clutch I wore a black clutch.(I'm borderline obsessed with these Boohoo oversized clutches......they are huge enough to fit everything but still look sleek even when packed to capacity)

To transition this look into Fall, I paired it with my go to black blazer. I was headed to dinner with my Husband and not planning to blog this look but he loved it so much he decided to do an impromptu shoot en route to our dinner destination.


Blazer/Dress - Forever 21 
Clutch- Boohoo 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. That dress is super gorgeous!
    Love the colors!
    The explanation of the colors was a sweet bonus. Thanks for sharing.



    JustPorsh


    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Your hair really set it off!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! The color of the dress are fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll start by saying you look so pretty and love your hair!! Also I think blazers are such a great wardrobe staple to transition into the fall & you styled yours beautifully!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer is a great addition to the maxi dress! Love the colors!
    I blog here:
    www.lovelifepearls.com
    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors!!! You look marvelous honey!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!