Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Staples: Structured Bags and Stripes

Hi Guys,

I am so glad the temps are finally cooling down in my city. Not enough to call it Fall weather just yet....but cooler temps nonetheless.

I told you guys previously that my Fall Dress Code would be super simple. I'm all about simple, classic looks right now. I'm also really into workwear that can be turned into weekend wear. For this outfit I paired a black peplum top with a sweetheart neckline with a striped skirt.....a classic structured bag....red pumps and a red lippie to pull the entire look together. I can think of a million more ways to style this skirt. I think every woman needs a striped skirt in her life. I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I loved wearing it.

Top- Forever 21(Similar Here)
Skirt - Torrid (Get It Here)
Shoes- Jessica Simpson(Get Similar Here)
Bag- JustFab (Get It Here)
Stylenotes: This skirt is long so if you are short like me, then you will definitely have to roll it down at the top to make it shorter. If I hadn't rolled this skirt down at the top it would have stopped mid calf length more like a true midi pencil skirt. So if you are tall and wanting a longer length skirt, this would be perfect for you.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit on you and of course the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. This is definitely what I think of as your staple outfit when I think about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peplum is a favorite of mine, especially because all my peplum tops tuck me in at the right places and lays nicely practically over my skirts and jeans. Enough about me, you look flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Drea!! Peplum is one of my faves too it's definitely a girls best friend when you want to look snatched!!!!

      Delete
    2. Snatched is RIGHT! LOL ;)

      Delete
  4. You look great!!! I love classic black and white ensembles....so chic and classy!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!