Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WorkWear Wednesdays: Peplum Blazers & Pencil Skirts


Sometimes in the office you want to give off the power-suit vibe with a hint of sexy. Today I paired a striped peplum blazer with a basic black pencil skirt. Suede Black Pumps and a red handbag for a classic pop of color finish off the look. I would keep the lipstick in the burgundy shade because you don't want a bright red lipstick in a corporate setting.

Click the links below to find the plus size items to duplicate this collage.


Until Next Time 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10 comments:

  1. I always love your Wednesday post!!! I absolutely love this blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very chic and easy look, without sacrificing style!

    Oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blazer...lovely look :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an extremely chic and simple look, without relinquishing style from https://www.myhomeshoppingnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!