Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2014

End Of Summer Florals

Hi guys,

I'm back today with a casual glam look. I shopped my closet for this look....I know I just wore a cobalt and orange look on my last post so I guess I'm currently back obsessed with this combo for the moment. The day I shot these photos it was very muggy and humid so again excuse the cloudiness on these photos. I wish the camera had picked up how truly vibrant this top is but due to the lenses fogging up during the shoot it put a kind of fuzz on these photos.

Hopefully as the months get cooler in my State I can get some clear pics again but until then I'll continue to do what I can to keep the looks coming for you guys. I paired this peplum with some jeggings, and coordinating pumps and clutch. Very simple but cute enough to wear casually or on a date. If you really want to dress it down you could wear blue flats instead of heels.
Photos: Randle Studios
Jeans- JCPenney (old) 

Stylenotes: This top from City Chic is made from a thick ponte like material that is very stretchy but it looks and feel very good quality on. It is true to size so you won't have to order a size up in this one unless you are very busty. 
Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. love it..

    www.simplysassysstyle.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral print...gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Stella

    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cobalt blue offsets the floral print perfectly! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute in this top and those shoes. . .you wear them so very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT THAT TOP!!!! ITS SO AWESOME...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you you would rock this top so well!

      Delete
  6. Love that colourful top on you – its so flattering. And those pumps! I really need to get better at wearing heels. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! lolllllllllllllllllll practice makes perfect!!!!

      Delete
  7. hello Venessia,the floral print is great on you...make shining your stunning Beauty...cool look!
    cheers
    greetings from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that colourful top you can get it on discount from https://www.myhomeshoppingnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!