Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Draped In Cobalt

I think every woman especially women with curves should own a wrap dress or in this case a wrap front dress. They are figure flattering, skim over your problem areas and generally look good on pretty much any body type. I shopped my closet for this look. I wore the dress last on the blog here: (click here to see how I previously styled this dress). The thing I love about this dress is the material allows it to be dressed up or down and it can go from a casual outing to a night on the town. I own it in black as well and seriously debating on getting it in red. I love it just that much.

The last time this dress was featured on the blog it was during a much cooler Month and I styled it with a leopard scarf and black pumps. This time I decided to style it with nude pumps and a printed clutch that is orange with hints of blue in the design. I also stepped out of my comfort zone and tried an orange lippie that I've had in my makeup collection forever but never got around to wearing. I wore this during my Husband's Birthday weekend and he loved it.

As you know the Humidity in my State can be overbearing at time and the Humidity is what caused my Hubby's camera lenses to fog a little during this shoot so forgive the cloudiness in some of these photos. You guys have no idea what kind of heat I have to fight to keep the outfit posts coming for you guys,  but I am dedicated to this blog even tho it's just a Hobby and I know you guys look forward to my weekly looks.

Photos: Randle Studios
Dress- Pink Clove but it can be be purchased at Boohoo (here)
Clutch- The Perfect Clutch (Get It Here)
Heels: Jessica Simpson (Get Them Here)
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

26 comments:

  1. You look great love! Adore that color on you. Yes, wrap dresses are great for almost all shapes. However, I have noticed with a shape like mine, where my waist isn't significantly defined..wrap dresses sometimes have no shape on me. Smh..the woes of having a rectangle shape..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! And that's simply put!
    Tammie of My Aura Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful dress !! It looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous. You are WERKING. SideNote: I love cobalt blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty darling, I love the color on you. So lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stylishly wearing my favorite color- blue. This dress is lovely along with the pumps. Pretty smile and cool hairstyle. Awesomeness!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! Loving that clutch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!
    That's a gorgeous dress! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress! This color look amazing on you too! Love the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luv that dress on you and that clutch is gorgeous!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That clutch is the perfect accessory! Love the dress hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Look! Love a chic wrap dress

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!