Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stripes and Yellow

I told you guys this Summer Maxis would be HEAVY in rotation so I'm back today with yet another maxi. I loved this one because it's black and white striped. I wear both horizontal and vertical stripes but I love the vertical stripes on this dress because they have a slimming effect on my plus sized frame. I know some people are down with the f**k flattering movement but I'm always looking for things that flatter my figure. As with any other black and white ensemble all you need is a pop of color to make a statement so I opted to pop it with a yellow clutch and I threw on my favorite Summer Statement sunnies.

This was the perfect no fuss look for a spontaneous date night with the Hubby. If you follow my IG u saw the food I posted from our date at Ruth's Chris. The Lobster Mac and Cheese was divine!!!! My Birthday isn't until the end of this Month but he and I have been celebrating it all Month long.
Photos: Randle Studios
Dress- (Get It Here)
Sunglasses (Get Them Here)

You will see this dress again when it gets cooler remixed for a Fall/Winter look. 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. Loving the maxi dress with a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Maam. . .you are rockin' this maxi and those sunnies are so you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Maam. . .you are rockin' this maxi and those sunnies are so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress on you and your hair is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a black, white and yellow outfit post coming up soon. it's a hard color combo to pull off and you nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I can't wait to see your take on it!

      Delete
  6. That maxi is gorgeous! I've never tired lobster mac and cheese, but there is a place out here that does dungeness mac and cheese that is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's How it's Supposed To Be!!! There's only one you so celebrate all you can! This look is fabulous! That clutch tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Tammie!! Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Super cute maxi and I love the pop of yellow! The folded 'paper bag' look is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress. You look lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Nothing like a cute maxi to create an easy and chic look. I'm not necessarily down with the f*ck flattering movement, but I am down with the, wear what you feel great in movement :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lipstick is POPPIN!! Looking Gorgeous!
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo you know I bought this dress! I can't wait to wear it!!! You look so cute!!! I celebrate my birthday all month too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see how you style it!!!!!!! Thank you!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!