Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Concert Colors


As you guys know this is my Birthday Month and during the 4th of July Weekend my Husband and I went to a Boosie concert. I am a HUGE Boosie fan so it was the perfect kickoff to my Birthday celebrations. I wore a pair of old leggings with a vibrant top that has a shark-bite hem. I'm typically not a fan of shark-bite but it's great to me for leggings because it covers my bum and allows me to wear leggings as pants.

The top has SO much going on I decided to break up the color with a thin gold plated belt. I kept the colors going with my favorite blue pumps. This look was a hit at the concert but I kept a pair of blue suede flats in my purse just in case. NEVER go to a concert without a pair of backup shoes and always try to make sure that the backup shoe is the same color as your go to pump so if you have to change shoes you will still look stylish.


Photos: Randle Studios
Top- Deb (Get It Here)
Leggings- Wet Seal (Old) 
Shoes- Steve Madden 
Belt- Asos (old) 
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

29 comments:

  1. amazing outfit, you look stunning !!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw gorgeous outfit! Love that colorful top

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Great top on you and I did not know that the hemline was called 'shark bite'. I learn so much from my blogger friends.. Thanks and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's not until the 28th of this Month but I'm celebrating all Month long!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday V! This look was so vibrant, sexy GROWN and chic all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammie!!!!!!!! It's not until the 28th but it's my Birthday all Month! :)

      Delete
  5. Great look! You are absolutely right, an extra pair of shoes is a must for a concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes maammmmmm I always bring a backup pair!!

      Delete
  6. Cool top !!! I hope you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl, you look great. Love how the addition of the thin belt, and the colors suit you perfectly.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my your top is everything!! it's also my birthday month :D #julybabies Looking fly dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Yessssssssssssssssss for July babies!!!

      Delete
  9. sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy omg u look awesome!!
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WHOLE FIT!!! TOTALLY MY STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The print on that top is just fab! Love the color combo too! Happy bday month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too much cuteness honey!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!