Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Boho Chic


As the temps continue to rise my biggest objectives this Summer are to stay comfy and cool. One of the easiest combos I've been putting together is Kimonos and Bermuda shorts. I love the look of short shorts but I feel most comfortable in Bermuda length shorts. It's great to take risks but I prefer to take my risks with prints and color combos vs wearing things that are inappropriate for my body type. I prefer to stay classy and modest and leave some things to the imagination.

I love the dainty pink flowers on this Kimono because that is my favorite color so I decided to highlight that by wearing a Fuchsia clutch. Accessories make all the difference in bringing a simple look to life. Even tho I love my beloved platforms I decided this day to wear my single sole pointy toe heel. Remember back in '08 when they were "out of style"? It's amazing how everything in fashion always comes back in style again. This is one of my favorite looks to date and I felt so boho chic.
Kimono- Forever 21 
Top- Wet Seal 
Shorts- City Chic 
Clutch - Click Here
Heels- Mia 


Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

19 comments:

  1. Classy is the way to go ! love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look comfy and chic and that kimono is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! Yaaassss, you slayed me with this! I was not ready for all this fabulosity you are serving up in this post girrrl...lol. Bermuda shorts are definitely what I gravitate to when purchasing shorts. The length is perfect for my height and I feel a but more covered as opposed to short shorts. I'm still trying to embrace these thunder thighs of mine...lol. Beautiful kimono, beautiful clutch, beautiful look overall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Gotta hit up F21 for that kimono. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's the best one I've purchased yet!

      Delete
  5. Love the bag and the kimono!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE how you translated the boho trend into your grown and sexy style! Get it V!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And such a pretty way to stay cool and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    What size do you buy your Forever21 kimono's in? I would like to buy one but don't want it to be too big!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I normally get mine in a 2x or 3x....to be on the safe side order a size up from your normal size because their clothes can run small sometimes.

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!