Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Look For Less: Kate Spade New York Via Limoni Lina

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I noticed that this Summer a lot of people are really into the fruit shaped clutches. I've seen the Kate Spade clutch on several blogs and couldn't believe that people were actually paying like 200 bucks for it!!! I mean it's so tiny! But nevertheless I found another option in case some of you are wanting the look for a more affordable price.


The New Look clutch that I found isn't an exact dupe but it's the same size and is also a lemon. 200 vs 20 I'll let you be the judge. 

New Look Lemon Fruit Clutch
It also comes in watermelon and  orange: 
New Look Watermelon Clutch Bag

New Look Orange Fruit Clutch


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love me some Kate Spade, but I will take these other ones because it's just a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Kate Spade but honestly, I'm not feeling this trend nor the perfume bottle handbag trend. It is creative though.

    xoxo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!