Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Best Product for Chub Rub

Hi Fashion Lovers,

As the temps start to heat up...women all over the world with thighs that touch anticipate the dreaded silent enemy: chub rub.......... the burning sensation that happens when your thighs keep rubbing together. There are tons of tried and true remedies for it. Lots of women wear shape-wear or cycling shorts underneath their dresses....well I"m not about that life. I rarely wear shape-wear and I'm not gonna burn up in the Summertime trying to wear shorts underneath my dresses.

Before I went on my 7 day vacation to the Bahamas I found this product.

I ran across a review of it on Amazon and decided to buy it and try it for myself. OMG the entire vacay I was in swimsuits and maxis and my thighs touched all day everyday for a week but with this product I had NO irritation or chub rub. Seriously!!! I am so glad I found that review and I'm writing about it to help my fellow women with thighs that touch. Fear the Summer Heat no more!!! Try it and tell me what you think. 

What do you use for Chub Rub?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. I normally wear baby oil on my legs in the summer, and it provides a nice glide for these big ole legs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to buy this stuff on Etsy but I am going to try this! Thank you for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the product worked, we rarely buy products on amazon without going through the reviews, we learned the hard way!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Burts bees dusting powder but this looks better. Does it have a smell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed a smell at all and I wear this everytime I wear dresses or skirts now.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the answer. I'll try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you heard of Bandelettes? This is what I use for thigh chafing and it has worked wonders. I am so thankful I found them because now I can wear shorts, skirts, and dresses without any worry of chafing. The best part is that they are extremely sexy. www.bandelettes.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!