Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Style4Curves Fab Find of The Week Miami Fever Print Monroe Dress


Hey Fashion Lovers,

I'm back today with another fabulous plus size find for the week. You guys seem to love my more colorful looks so I found a fabulous colorful maxi for you guys from Curvaceous Boutique


I've shopped at this boutique before several times and always had a great experience. One thing I like about her boutique is she always seems to have pieces that I haven't seen anywhere else.
You can get this dress (here)


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. that dress is fab and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhEmGee! Yes to that dress!!! Those colors are perf for summer and perf for the weather here in The Bahamas.

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!