Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Something Floral, Something Blue

Something old.
Something new.
Something borrowed Floral
Something blue.


Well I changed the words to this traditional bridal rhyme to totally fit my post but you get where I was going with it loll. Florals for Spring are pretty standard but I can't stop wearing them. I paired this gorgeous floral tuxedo style blazer with shades of magenta and cobalt to bring out the colors in the blazer. As you all know my love for pencil skirts runs deep so it was a no brainer to pair this blazer with a pencil skirt. Click here to see how I remixed this same skirt with florals last year. The best part about solid color pencil skirts is how easy it is to restyle them.

Photos: Randle Studios
Blazer- City Chic (Here)
Tank- F21 
Skirt- Asos (similar here)
Shoes-Steve Madden
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

34 comments:

  1. Without a doubt you look HOTT in pencil skirts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. V you are one beautiful and vivacious woman! This outfit is EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and colourful outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! love the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is too cute! Love this look woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you look amazing...love THE blazer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute girl , but can we talk about that hair for a second. love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes my girl!!!!

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute floral blazer! Looks great on you.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that blazer!!! You look amazing! That skirt!!! You always rock the best heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!!! Love all the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely colors :-) I really fancy that blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving these colors on you! & Lovely lush backdrop. Looking forward to more. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look hot, the blazer is lovely, the skirt looks great on you and the colors suit you! Fab as always!

    Have a great weekend!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!