Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Orange & Chevron

Ever have a color combo you just can't get away from? For me it's black and white....seriously as much as I try to get away from it I just keep coming back to it. This time around I decided to pair it with pops of orange.

For Father's Day the Hubby and I tried out a new restaurant that has more of a bar feel so I wanted to be cute but casual....nothing too over the top. I went for my usual maxi and a blazer uniform that I reach for when I want a quick no fuss look. but the icing on the cake was the chevron stripes on this maxi that made it stand out. The look was cute but a bit boring to me so I spiced it up with my gaudy orange statement necklace and my orange handbag that happened to match perfectly. Don't you love when things like that happen?




Blazer and Dress- F21 (similar here)
Bag- River Island 
Necklace- Old 
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

23 comments:

  1. That dress is really great! I love it! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lover the dress, and I have been searching for the perfect orange bag!

    Oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on "Style 4 Curves" in a while... glad to be back. Great-looking blazer and a nice dress. The handbag is very nice. Wonderful smile, hairstyle, and style. Looking great!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combo! I too have a love for black and white, I love how adding pops of color can spice up an outfit. And the chevron print is fast becoming one of my faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING!!! I need that bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have that blazer? Thanks ma'am!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the way!!!!! Ur welcome boo!

      Delete
  7. This is a cayuuuuute dress !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Beautiful dress. Maxi's are so my go-to in the warmer months. Comfy and effortless style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! The prints are gorg!
    Black n white's also my fav combo.
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute!!! Love this addition of orange to the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see a plus size sister who knows how to dress with dignity and style! Hate to see heavy women or any woman who thinks letting it all hang out, boobs and all, makes a fashion statement! It does not, showing too much skin distracts from the essence of the true woman. Look at Megan Good on Bet Awards, looked like a whore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I definitely strive to show women that we can look nice without having to resort to trashy looks and show things that should be left to the imagination. I think there is a time and place to show skin but I prefer to keep those looks for my Hubby's eyes only. I definitely had moments in my younger days when I showed a lot of skin but at 30 now I prefer to dress age appropriate. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!