Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ms. Mary Mack


Remember that song we used to play as Kids.....Ms. Mary Mack ......Mack...Mack...All dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons...all down her back (or I might just be showing my age here lollll). I was thinking of that song as I got dressed for a lunch date with my Hubby. We ate at a local Blues bar hence the painting. A little known fact about me is that I actually play the Guitar and had my own band for several years so this painting fit me PERFECTLY!

I love color in the Summer and trust you'll be seeing much more color but all black is always "in". I rocked this black chiffon cargo top  with some black bermuda shorts. I love this cargo top because it's casual but it can be dressed up or down. I also decided to wear a pop of color on my feet and pull out out of my favorite Statement Summer bags for the finishing touch to this look. Getting three of my faves in one look: Black, Pink, and Stripes....made me a VERY happy girl :)

Photos: Randle Studios
Top-Forever 21+ 
Shorts- City Chic (here)
Bag- Aldo (similar here)
Shoes-Jessica Simpson



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

32 comments:

  1. Great Look. Love that bag.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Great in this outfit and of course me love the shoes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that song as a kid! You are definitely rocking this ensemble. And I really love your backdrop. I see you have been doing your photos in different locations. I really need to incorporate that into taking my blog pics. I'm just so shy about people staring at me...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr it was one of my fave songs!!!! Yes u should do it.......it's weird at first with people looking now I pay them no mind loll! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Love the pop of color and you already know you bag is the business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You brought me back with the song. Lol!! You look great Hun!! Love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv the look!!!...my fav pieces are the cargo top and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit...so sophisticated looking, and love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I was really singing the song. This look is very well put together. I love the pop of pink and that wall is hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this all black outfit, and the pop of color from your shoes is perfect!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love how I was singing the song while reading the words! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You played the guitar?
    That's pretty cool!
    Black is always a classic! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did and still do!!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  12. I love these pictures by this wall! You look fab! I used to love me some Ms. Mary Mack!!! I think I begged my Mom to make me a dress with silver buttons down my back! hahahahaha! PS... can you send me this bag! Thanks! lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes it's on the way love!!! loll

      Delete
  13. Look how pretty you are and this. I love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog! I love this look as always! I'm trying to build my subscribers, would it be too much to ask you to subscribe ( insert embarrassed emoji here )
    Lots of love!!

    www.bridgeparker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome girlie!!! I subbed and also I follow you on Bloglovin!

      Delete
  15. Girl lets stay in touch!!!

    INSTAGRAM: @MALLYXXOX
    (http://instagram.com/mallyxxox)

    FACEBOOK: MALLYCOOKS
    (http://facebook.com/mallycooks)

    See you soon!

    Mally
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!