Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tory Burch Reva Flats: The Look For Less



One of my New Year's resolutions was to add more flats to my collection. I don't wear them often but at 30 I do need to invest in some practical shoes for times when I just HAVE to wear them. Initially my plan was to find cheap and chic flats but honestly, I have yet to find a comfortable pair of cheap flats that feel like they will actually last so I had to bite the bullet to spend a little more on these than I would have liked to spend on a pair of flats that I will not wear very often. They are super comfy tho and the embellishment on the front makes them a little less hideous to me than most ballet flats.

Get them here,

I love them because they remind me so much of the Tory Burch flats pictured below but at a fraction of the cost. 

REVA BALLET FLAT - BLACK/GOLD

Yeah 225.00 vs 59.95 is a no brainer. 

Have you been adding any stylish flats to your shoe collection lately? If so, which ones?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute. I am flat girl and also trying to find cute ones that won't break the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a pair of comfy black flats is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice find!!! I need a pair of comfortable, black flats for work and weekend errands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lots of shoes pairs in my locker and I want to add some more collections. I have all branded shoes but never buy Tory Burch shoes ever. So I want to know is this is a best brand for shoes? I need some comfortable shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!