Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Boutique Spotlight: Fabulous Thrifty Fashions

Hi Guys,

I don't normally spotlight many new businesses nowadays on the blog but a friend that is near and dear to me has recently launched FabulousThriftyFashions. They offer new and gently used designer fashions for working, professional women. It is based out of Atlanta, GA and what I love about it is the boutique will offer designer label items at a deeply discounted price so you can look like "The Jones" but stay in your budget.

There will be brands offered like Calvin Klein, Ann Taylor Loft, and Cynthia Rowley to name a few. There is nothing on the site that is over 40.00 so if you are shopping on a very tight budget, this store would be perfect for you.

As far as sizing she will offering sizes S-XL..so this boutique would benefit my non plus readers. She ships all over the USA and if you are in the local Atlanta area, if you purchase over 25.00 worth of merchandise, you can qualify for in person delivery.

Here are some of my favorite items on the site now:

Orange&Brown Safari Maxi Dress Sz S

Double Take Black&White Color-block Maxi Skirt Sz S

(NEW!)Calvin Klein Purple & Green Snakeskin Ruched Dress

Enfocus Studio Black&Grey Swirl Print Dress Sz 10


None of these items are over 40.00 and they are still available right now for sale. Check out Fabulous Thrifty Fashions and make sure to let her know Style4Curves sent you.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!