Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mellow Yellow


I decided to bring color-blocking back from the dead. Remember when everyone was color-blocking? Even my Mom got into the groove..............

I shopped my closet for this look and paired this old yellow maxi with this Cobalt Blazer I purchased this past Winter. I love yellow and blue and thought it would look phenomenal paired together. To bring the look together I added a simple gold chain necklace I've had forever and this tribal clutch I know you guys are sick of seeing but it's my favorite Spring/Summer clutch because it has so many colors and can match anything. It was the best 13.00 I've ever spent lollll.

Maxi-Gabriella Rocha (old) (Similar Dress Available In Yellow Here)
Blazer-Torrid (Similar Here)
Clutch- Old (Charming Charlie) Similar Here
Necklace (old)- Ebay 

Are you guys still into mixing vibrant colors or have monochrome looks stolen your heart?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXO

25 comments:

  1. I love this color combo! So vibrant and pretty. I think yellow is becoming a favorite color of mine too. My recent blog post features a yellow jumpsuit. I'm crushing on that clutch as well. That tribal print accents your outfit perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this radiant look on you and the colors are vibrant. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVELY!!! Love the color combo...just gorge!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! how so pretty, vibrant and cool this is..I really love it. You look so pretty sweety

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these poppy colors together, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I feel like I haven't been on your side in forever, I love the colors. Yellow looks great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so fab... Pretty in "yellow" I would say.. Love the blue and yellow combo and it suits you. That purse is a perfect match! Think its time to get back into the color mixing.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEKKKK I love this color combo! And you can pack the clutch up and mail it too me... hahahahah! I love it! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girllllllll you are rocking the ish out of this dress. I love love the color combo and the clutch is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a so gorgeors! I love that color match
    \( ˚ ▽ ˚ ) /

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love this outfit. The colors pop and that clutch... Beautiful Inspector33.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!