Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kimono Koolin'

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I'm OBSESSED with Kimonos this Spring just like every other fashion enthusiast. I love the fact that they can do double duty as a swimsuit cover-up also and they are so easy and breezy to wear yet comfy and chic. By now everyone knows that orange and cobalt look fierce together so to make this look a little more interesting, I paired my orange Kimono with a cobalt tank, bermuda shorts, and cobalt pumps. My blue pop of color really brought out the different blues in this Kimono.

Playing with proportions with the short pants/ long Kimono combo was totally out of my comfort zone but I ended up loving it. I've seen them paired with leggings and jeans but not shorts yet (on a plus size woman) so I took the dive. This same look could be dressed down with flats and could be easily go from a day of shopping, to a music festival, to a night on the town.

I kept my makeup neutral this day since I had so much color going on..brown lids and nude lips. I hope chu likeee!


fall fashion presented by north carolina interior designer and author kathryn crisp greeley
Tank + Kimono - F21 +
Shorts- City Chic 
Shoes- Steve Madden

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

18 comments:

  1. Ok now I have to go buy this! You look fabulous V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this on you and the fact that it is orange only make it must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl this looks cute! I'm still looking for a floral kimono that I can fall in love with it. This just about does it for me!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to take a casual look to the next level. Love the kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! I love these colors!!! You look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors in the kimono are poppin! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This print is awesome!!

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute look!! The colors together are absolutely fabulous!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!