Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fab Find Of The Week: Plus Size Striped Romper


One of Spring's hottest trend is rompers. I have yet to try this trend but I'm loving the different ones I'm seeing...especially this striped romper.






I love this romper and I think it would be super cute for the upcoming Memorial Day Holiday.....pair it a statement necklace and add a pop of color with some wedges or super cute flats and you will be good to go. To transition it to night look throw on a chic blazer  and add some sky high stilettos to dance the night away. 
Get It Here for less than 30.00.



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with rompers and maxi this season! This one is sooooo cute! However, I'm trying to stay away from black and white and incorporating more color into my wardrobe. I just can't resist this one though!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to resist black and white OMG!

      Delete
  2. I say yes to this. love the stripes. I am sure you will look perfect in it.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!