Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fab Find Of The Day: LOVE Bodycon Dress

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I know a lot of you love the bodycon trend so I wanted to share this dress I"m loving right now. I don't care how much black and white I acquire I can't seem to quite get away from the combo. It's so chic and classic and you can pair it with any color and make a statement.

Love Fits Dress

This dress is very similar to the dress I wore in this post if you wanted to create a similar look. 
Get it here for less than 40.00


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


8 comments:

  1. Yes! I've been on the fence about whether or not to purchase one ever since I saw the one with the numbers.

    I think black and white combos are so chic. Don't feel bad, my closet's filled with it too. 😊

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this one falls off the shoulders a little. Love myself a good ole bodycon dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I love the graphic prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon.
    Cheap Prom Dresses UK

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!