Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Pop Of Red

Hi Fashion Lovers,

There is nothing more classic than black, white, and red so when I received this white pencil skirt from http://chicandcurvy.com/ I knew automatically that I wanted to create a timeless look with it. The skirt has a lot of give, it fits true to size, and is very comfortable to move around in. I also adore the length because I don't care for super short skirts anymore.

I decided to pair it with a simple black peplum top, my black slingback peeptoe pumps, and this gorgeous red bag my Husband gifted me back in the Fall but never got a chance to wear until I did a closet purge and found it again. I like this look because you can wear it pretty much anywhere. It's clean, simple, and classic. You can never go wrong with black and white with a pop of red.


Top- Wet Seal (old)
Skirt- Get It Here
Bag- Aldo 
Shoes-Steve Madden
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Very cute look!! I love the sexy mesh inserts in the skirt and the shoes are everything!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Lovely here and rockin' those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! I adore this look because I adore black and white! I swear you have the cutest platform heels! When I search for a pair of my own I'm going to think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl ,you already know you look good in any peplum. I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I try to stay away from them so much now because I didn't want to bore my readers but they are my fave!!

      Delete
  5. Love this classic, chic look. That skirt is fab and I love the items you paired it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! At first glance I thought the skirt was a mint color. Love it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you yes the street had a lot of shade that day so the lighting on the pictures are off a bit.

      Delete
  7. This looks so nice on you! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I have been dying for a white skirt. I like this one. Always so chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. You are working this outfit! Hitting the curves just right!!! I love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!