Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

XOXOXOXOXO

Hi Fashion Lovers,

A couple of weekends ago, the Hubby and I went to see the Standing Ovation Comedy Tour. I got to see Sommore, Bill Bellamy, Tony Rock, Gary Owens, and a few others. AMAZING show..if it comes to your city please check it out. If you follow me on IG @Style4Curves then you have already seen the picstitch I made from the actual show.

Since this date was like part 2 of our anniversary celebration, I decided to rock a bodycon dress. I don't normally wear them as much as I used to because honestly I was tired of seeing them everywhere and on everybody for EVERY event. I actually bought this one for Valentine's Day but went with a red dress instead so I was glad to finally get a chance to wear it. I am bad about hoarding things in my closet only to wear my old "new" item 6 months or more after I purchase it. *le sigh* It is a bad practice but I never have a shortage of options when I am in a crunch to have a surprise event come up and need something nice to wear.

I love the sleeves on this dress because it's 3/4 length but since we were headed out, I took pics in the black blazer I threw on because I knew it would be chilly in the coliseum that the show was held in. I paired it with my ancient quilted black clutch...and my new cobalt Steve Maddens that were one of my gifts for our anniversary. I loved the way this look came out......it was bold and classy with a hint of sexy.

The wind was blowing like crazy this day too so forgive my hair flying all over the place.


Blazer- Forever 21+ 
Dress- Asos (old) (similar here)
Shoes- Steve Madden (here)
Clutch- old (similar here)


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

36 comments:

  1. Nicely put together! Blue is my Favorite Color! Nice inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very chic ;). I have this dress too :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! You can give me that dress when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie can you believe I got it on sale for 20 bucks?!!! It's on the way love!

      Delete
  4. You look fab girl ! I know bodycons are everywhere but you look great in them , so keep doing you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look and perfect pop of blue.
    Missing you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look Great and should never give up on bodycons 'cause they fit you well. Steve Madden need to send you a check 'cause you make everyone want a pair of his shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and they really do they need to send me a free pair or something! lolll

      Delete
  7. Great Look! I'm so obsessed with bodycon dresses. XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great look! I love the print of that dress and the accessories with it. I always have to push myself to wear bodycon... I think it's my fashion fear I am going to push this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that means a lot coming from you because I really admire your style!

      Delete
  9. Firecly Fabulous!
    The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh girl! How have you been?! its been a hot minute but as always you look great. Love your dress. I wish i could pull off the body con look like you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! It has been so longgggg OMG!!!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful Hun!! Love that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely in the bodycon dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely put together! Blue is my Favorite Color! Nice inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yessss! Give me that pop of color! Love the printed dress and you look amazing per usual doll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. xo xo xo

    www.interestedtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for stopping by my blog! You are beautiful!! And what a wonderful inspiration you are to so many! Keep up the good work!<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look awesome babe get it!!

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy anniversary hun! im sure yall had a blast at the comedy show, I can't wait to go see one live :) you look gorgeous ps really loving the new camera

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!