Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dots and a Blue Bag


Have you ever took some photos and totally forgot they were in your vault? That's what happened to these....I took these a few weeks ago and totally forgot to share them. I decided to go ahead and share them before they got super old because long sleeve weather won't be around for too much longer in my city. 

Some days you just want to throw on something no fuss. On this day I wanted to wear something something flowy and comfy but stylish so I opted for a sheer polka dot tunic (that I wear at least twice a week to work because I love it so much), some basic black leggings, and my go to black pump. To spruce it up I wore my newest fave...my big blue handbag. I've been looking for a blue bag for the longest so I was elated that I found this one. I know I will get tons of wear out of it. I can see myself pairing this bag with tons of things so I'm warning you now you WILL get sick of seeing me wear it. Black, White, and Cobalt is so simple but it just works. 



Top- City Chic (here)
Pants- JCPenney 
Shoes- Steve Madden 
Bag- Target (here)

What color statement bags are you buying for Spring/Summer?

Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

20 comments:

  1. Get it V !!!! That brick wall adds so much to this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I knew I had to shoot in front of it when I saw it!

      Delete
  2. You look awesome! I love that pop of blue (blue is my fav color). I have a polka dot tunic and I barely wear it.....WHY??? Anyways.....thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! You look fabulous! And I loooove polka dots. You definitely rocked this. I also noticed you changed up your back drop. As Tammie stated the wall really makes your outfit stand out. Keep slaying, Lady V :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kishina!!! Yes my Husband is my photographer and since we have a new camera he is trying new things and I love it!

      Delete
  4. That look is so awesome!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always. love love it. the bag works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I have a ton of pictures that I haven't posted. I love the polka dots in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black, white and blue! You look fabulous! And I have a polka dot shirt that I wear all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a sucker for dots and you wore it perfectly with a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that bag, Gorgeous! I just bought a bright fuscia bag and featured it in my latest OOTD post..i also picked up a red one from forever21, and cute colbalt, yellow, and mint crossbody bags from target!!
    xo,
    Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just came across your blog i am really bad at dressing myself, everything you wear is stunning and you look amazing i am in scotland in uk lovely blog good luck with all you do in future inspirational lady x

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!