Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Yellow Leopard: One Year Anniversary Dinner Look

Hey fashion lovers,

I am elated because on March 22nd my Husband and I celebrated one year of marriage. We have been together for over 4 years but to make that first milestone as a married couple felt amazing. We celebrated by having dinner at our favorite restaurant Ruth's Chris. If you follow me on Instagram (@Style4Curves), you probably have seen the photos of my Husband and I headed out and also what we dined on.

I decided to go with a leopard print peplum top because nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing leopard. What I loved about this top is the unique yellow and leopard print combo. It's hard for me to find yellow period so to find this peplum top in yellow and leopard print seemed like a gift from the fashion Gods. I
also like that this peplum has just enough flare but it's not overly flared out like some peplums that I own. I paired it with a simple black pencil skirt and my black Sam Edelman heels that I also own in leopard.

For my makeup look I went with a smokey eye and nude lip. Since my top was so bold I wanted my makeup to be a little more subtle so I opted out of a bold lip color this night.

Stylenote: If you are worried about your arms being too big to wear out nix that. It's ok to want to change things and be in the gym actively working on it but until my arms get back where I would like for them to be, I refuse to never wear them out. Summer is coming and it's gonna be hot..I may not have perfect arms but they are perfect for the people that mean the most to me :)

Us before our date: 
His look: 

Top -GStage Love (I also saw it on Love Culture) -(here)
Skirt- Asos (old) 
Shoes- Sam Edelman
Lipstick- Teddy Bare by Milani with Bittersweet Liner by MAC cosmetics

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

41 comments:

  1. The leopard color mix look great on you. You guys look great ;)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look so sexy! Love your top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congratulations on the milestone love! I love leopard on you as well!
    Happy rest-of-your-married-life.lol
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy EveryDay to you two. You look SEXY and HAPPY and that's all you will ever want to be as time goes by. Celebrate You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VavaVOOM! Happy Anniversary! You looked smoking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Lady!!! Yaayyyy...one down and an eternity to go! :-) Great look, fun and sexy at the same time!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is reminiscent if the Phillip Lim for Target print and you look beautiful! I have faith you will continue to prosper in your marriage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what it sure is!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Tammie!!!!!

      Delete
  8. Awww you all are so cute. You looked great. Congrats on one year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute babe...I love it. Great couple and congrats!!! to both of you.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great just simply great. I love it. Happy belated Anniversary and you two look darling together. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous!!! I love your message! I also need you to send me those shoes!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! They are on the way girlie!

      Delete
  12. You look absolutely gorgeous!
    Happy Anniversary to u n the hubby. Many more years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honnneeey yeess! You look fierce and as a fellow fashionista who happens to love leopard print as well, I must say that you nailed it. Your makeup is on point too. Congratulations to you and your boo on your one year anniversary and I pray you have many more happy years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your anniversary!!! I love your yellow leopard print top....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great and I love d side note.I refuse to let restrictions stop me from looking how I want to look.many more yrs for u both.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great!!! Happy 1 year anniversary! May God bless you and your husband with many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWHHHH HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You look Great!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful!

    I have issues with my arms too - not so much b/c they're flabby - but I have a lot of scaring on my shoulders, and even surgery on my underams as a kid. I never want to raise my hand and always opt for sleeves. But you look so amazing, you've inspired me to give it more of a shot this spring/summer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I"m looking forward to seeing your rock those arms girlie!

      Delete
  19. Love, love, love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary!!! I struggle with wearing my arms out too. It's probably the area of my body I'm most self conscious about, but I love what you wrote about it. I'm going to enjoy this summer and stop worrying so much about being sleeveless.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary!! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look amazing

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!