Total Pageviews

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Leather

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This Spring is so bipolar some days it's 70 degrees, then on others it feels more like Winter. On this day it was very cool so I decided to try my hand at leather for the Spring. I paired these leatherette panel joggers with a leatherette vest and a clean white button down. Nothing looks cleaner and fresher than a white button down. I am so glad I spent the majority of this Fall buying more basics because separates come in so handy when piecing together looks like this one. I have worn both the top and the vest on the blog before which is why I keep stressing....re-wear your items.

To make my look more Spring-like I wore my new fave pink lippie, some pink pumps, and my colorful tribal print clutch I've had for years. It's still my favorite clutch.

The next time you are looking for something simple but stylish pair black leather with white and a pop of color.


Vest-Ashley Stewart 
Top- Forever 21 + 
Joggers - c/o Pop Up Plus NY (get them here)
Shoes-Jessica Simpson 
Clutch- Charming Charlie 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. Cute outfit..Love the clutch. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is definitely evolving, Vi! I love a clean white button up. It pairs well with practically everything. Keep inspiring, you have a loyal follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that Kishina. I am definitely trying new things and trying to step out of my comfort zone.

      Delete
  3. Love the black & white with the pop of hot pink on you. I have to get me a white button down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes they are so necessary!

      Delete
  4. I love this look. The leather look is everything - you rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. The leather look is everything - you rocked this!
    http://ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!! Well put together. Love the vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those heels and that clutch!!! Perfect complements to your leather look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black and white with that pop of fuschia!!! Werk boo!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!