Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Green


There is just something I love about Kelly Green. It can be paired with everything from pink, to stripes, to leopard print. My favorite pairing is with leopard print but this stripes and kelly green combo is giving my fave combination a run for it's money.

This top is a tunic length so I tied the front so it can showcase my figure a little better. I shopped my closet for this skirt that was last seen on the blog here and also here. I told you guys shopping your closet to make new looks is imperative in getting the most use of your wardrobe.

Top- City Chic (here) (similar here)
Skirt-Fushia Love (old) (similar here)
Shoes-Steve Madden 

How do you wear your Kelly Green?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

22 comments:

  1. Green is a really good color for you!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Looovvve the color n the fit of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this post is about the outfit, bu ti love your hair!!! BIG HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU! I do love how you matched that green skirt with the black and white striped top! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the striped top! I wear my green with any and everything! But I must admit I prefer it paired with leopard print :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, in love with your kelly green skirt & I love how you tied your top.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank Ashi!!!! That means a lot coming from one of my top fave bloggers

      Delete
  7. Love the stripes with the green.

    Thanks,
    K

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!