Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Simple Saturdays: Casually Crossed


This look is one of my basic go to looks. When I am in a rush and don't have much time to think of anything creative, I like to throw on a tank blazer and jeans. This sheer cross shirt is something I throw on frequently to go grocery shopping, run errands etc.....since I vowed  this year to post some of my more basic looks on the blog I decided to share one with you.

Even tho I really am tired of anything with crosses on it I still LOVE this top. It's super easy to throw on  The fact that it is sheer adds a hint of sexy to a basic look without going overboard. I added a pink lippie, pink pumps, and my black and white tote to spruce it up a little. I last wore this tote on the blog here with a striped top and black jeans. Remember the right accessories can take a basic look from drab to fab.

Hair Talk:  My Husband requested for me to rock my natural hair so I have been wearing my hair with no extensions for a couple of weeks. I absolutely hate bone straight hair (and the maintenance that comes with wearing my real hair) but he loves it so I obliged to wear it for a LITTLE bit loll. Not sure if you will see this again but I just wanted you guys to see as much as I love extensions, having a healthy head of real hair is of the utmost importance to me.  

Blazer- Forever 21 (old)
Shirt- Wet Seal (old)
Jeans-JCPenney
Shoes-Jessica Simpson
Tote-New Look (old)(similar here)

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I have this blouse too- love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im seriously loving the new pics!!! the pics look gorgeous and you rock your natural hair so beautifully ;) it looks so healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous!
    Love!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're beautiful, your hair looks amazing. You're right, its so much harder than men think to maintain/upkeep your real hair. Much easier to wear a wig/weave. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes it is way more work than they think. I'm not good with styling hair at all so it's too much for me lolllll. I'll throw on a wig/weave in a minute! Loll

      Delete
  5. You look Great and your hair is a good length to rock some updos. It does take time to work it and since I suck at styling I just could not style long hair. But you can rock it. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't style it either and it keep getting longer and longer lollll

      Delete
  6. Love the look and your new hair !

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOVVVEEE your hair! And the outfit is great, you look really cute

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl a blazer, tank, and skinnies are definitely my go to look as well. It's so simple, chic, and totally pulled together. Love the pop of color you brought with the heels. HAUTE! Your hair looks fab as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!