Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lupita Nyongo Fred Leighton Headband Look For Less


Even if you aren't obsessed with Lupita N'yongo like I am....you have to be living under a rock to not see her numerous red carpet wins going viral on any social media site. She can wear any color of the rainbow on her gorgeous skin-tone and perfect figure. I was so anxious to see what she was going to wear to the Oscars.....



and when she stepped out in this gown I was in awe!!!! But as beautiful as this gown was the other thing that stood out about this gown was the headband. Most of us normal people can't afford an extravagant headband like this one but I have a look for less headband at JCPenney and I'm also giving three of my readers a chance to win this headband.

You can enter here and I will announce the winners next Tuesday!
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Good luck to you all!
Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!