Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Leather And A Maxi



Can you believe it's March already OMG time is flying by! I am impatiently waiting on Spring to arrive and last weekend I wanted to wear one of my fave maxis so bad but it had spaghetti straps so I winterized it by adding a leather jacket. I have worn this maxi before on the blog sans jacket here and decided to give it another go round and show you guys how I get the most out of my Summer clothing in the Fall/Winter months.

This jacket also has spikes on the shoulder but they are covered by my massive hair lolll.....



Jacket and Dress- Forever 21+ (old) (similar here)


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

21 comments:

  1. Cute! Yes, don't you love those pieces you can transition into all seasons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes I do I LOVE transitional pieces!

      Delete
  2. That last picture tho! You look pretty V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't with you! I am hardcore lovin' this look! I need a good leather jacket. Love that blue and your big hair! Lookin' good babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! I need a real one the ones I have now are all faux leather lolll

      Delete
  4. Great style!! Looks good on you. Yes that jacket gives it an edgy appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love your blog

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog
    http://karinstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look on you and your hair is gawgus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just too cute!!! That Hair, and the fit just says YESSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi if you could remember I said something about learning a lot from you well now am fully prepared I wanna start something like urs and more pls I need ur advice and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email me at style4curves@gmail.com with questions no problem!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!