Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014

Reader Question Answered......... Where Can I Find a Fatkini?

Hi Guys,

Earlier this week on my Facebook page, a reader of the blog named Kelley wrote this:

I love your blog post! But summer is coming and I am in desperate need of a "fatkini" or a two piece for the curvy woman!
Kelly you are in luck my dear!!! Forever 21+ is coming back full force with the Fatkinis for the curvy woman. Here are the ones I saw on the site earlier today: 

Click Here To Purchase  I'm loving this red suit. The pieces are being sold seperately to this suit and they are only like 12 bucks each. You can't beat a steal like that. Buy both pieces together and rock them with a leopard coverup for more drama. 

Click Here To Purchase. You guys know I LOVE leopard so I HAD to get this one myself. I love the fact that you are wear it all together or mix and match the top and bottom with other pieces.




Click here to purchase. This is perfect for my mixed prints divas. What's not to love about stripes and florals?


Click Here To Purchase.  Last not not least, a black fatkini should be a staple in every plus size woman's wardrobe. You can't ever go wrong with black.

Have you worn a fatkini yet? What are your thoughts on them?

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!