Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Walk On The Wild Side

Happy New Year!!!!! I can't believe it's 2014 wowzers!!!!

Last night, on NYE I knew that everywhere we ventured to I would be surrounded by a sea of sequins so I opted out of wearing them to bring in 2014. Not to mention I just wore sequins on Christmas day. I decided to take a walk on the wild side and wear this leopard dress that was gifted to me from my favorite boutique ever chicandcurvy.com. They have the BEST selection of sexy bodycon and fitted dresses for the lady looking to turn a few heads.

This dress fits true to size and I feel that the leopard print on it is not for the faint of heart but it is so sexy and  I mean what's not to love about leopard!!!!  You guys KNOW how I feel about leopard. The last thing I love about this dress is the ruffled front. It can help conceal a tummy if that's your problem area. I went with my tried and true black basic pump and let the dress be the star of the show.

If you are looking to get this dress it's still available on the chicandcurvy.com website below all you have to do is click on the dress to be redirected to the site. It also comes in another color leopard print as well. I hope you guys had a great time on your NYE!! I look forward to bringing you more fashion in 2014!!
Shoes-Steve Madden
Shop the Look: 


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

39 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress! You look gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and you look gorgeous ! Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You came, conquered and shut that ISH down in this dress hunty! Get It V!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!!!! I felt like a video vixen in this dress!! lollll

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year boo looking good & cute dress oh how I love leopard !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gurrrrrl, I can't believe it's 2014 already either... Time waits for NO ONE!!!! You look stunning per usual! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look HOTT in this dress. Hope 2014 brings you good Health and Prosperity!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is a great fit on you, perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously though you worked that dress honey!!! Curves everywhere!

    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! It's super flattering on you!

    www.fancycyrves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! That dress fits you nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, give me that dress. Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU ARE WEARING THAT DRESS! YOU LOOK GREAT! THAT REALLY LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU!

    Formally www.isaidwasamazing.blogspot.com now www.herbossyash.com! Giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress. You look good

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress and you look wonderful in it. It is inspiring to see a woman with curves be super stylish and confident. Thanks for the post, and happy new year!!

    www.housewifemba.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!