Total Pageviews

Monday, January 6, 2014

Josephine Swim Launches Today

Hey loves!!!

Even tho I am under the weather I am definitely not under a rock. Josephine Swim launched today.

Josephine swim is a luxury swimwear and lifestyle company dedicated to creating perfect swimwear for the modern curvy woman.

I look forward to the day when the biggest decision I have to make is what cocktail I’m going to sip on while laying on the beach all day.

Here are my top picks so far:

IMG_3575.JPG

IMG_3778.JPG
IMG_3289-001.JPG

You can shop the rest of the collection here.

What do you think of Josephine Swim?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12 comments:

  1. Great swimsuits and I love #2 design. Hope you feel better soon. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful wow love them all. Thought the first design was my favourite till I saw the 3rd design!

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful wow love them all. Thought the first design was my favourite till I saw the 3rd design!

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one the most its super cute
    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this print bikini dear :D
    look so fashionable

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and I died! They are all so gorgeous! I know where my money's going for the summer!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I so love these...the second one is my absolutely fav!!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i recently found about this line and I'm excited!i love this bathing suites

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!