Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 26, 2014

FUR-REALNESS

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This Polar Vortex is not playing. In my State we hardly ever get snow and we rarely get weather cold enough for heavy coats, furs, and layers. The day I took these photos it was freezing outside. I was mad that it was so cold but glad that I could finally pull out this fur vest I got a few months ago and have been dying to wear.

I wore my cream fur vest with a black long sleeve dressy top, paired with "leather" leggings, suede pumps, and my favorite leopard print statement bag. I opted out of jewelry since I think the bag makes a big enough statement and a necklace in my opinion would have taken away from the look.  The "leather" leggings were last seen here on the blog and the leopard bag was last seen here on the blog.


Top- Forever 21 + (only available in red now) 
Vest- Forever 21+ (sold out) 
Leggings-Macy's
Shoes-Jessica Simpson (old) 
Leopard Bag-Aldo (sold out)

How are you guys keeping warm?


Until Next Time, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

17 comments:

  1. I love the Black & White Look. Very chic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice sweety..Love the entire outfit

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look doll! Love the vest and how it contrasts nicely with the black and leopard print. Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. V! I see that you are definitely trying new things and I'm loving it! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!! I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  6. Awww you look so warm!! It's so hard to be fly and warm I swear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is girl I"m so glad I don't live in a place that gets serious cold weather lolllllllllll!!! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!