Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Camo Meets Leather (AGAIN)

Hi Guys!!!

OMG I missed you guys so much!!!!!!!! It seems like forever ago that I had a blog post but the Flu had me really down. It did feel great to take a break from blogging tho and I think this year I won't feel bad when I am too tired to take blog pics and have to take a mini break from the Blog.

On another note, I wore this outfit recently to a live band outing with my sister. All Winter I have been pairing camo with leather...I'm kind of obsessed with the combo. I was going for casual comfort that night so I decided to rock this long sleeve camo top that I basically live in right now with some black leggings and added my leather moto vest to add some edge. I thought I would get more wear out of this vest this Fall and Winter but I didn't so I will incorporate it into some of my Spring looks. My dog ate my FAVORITE black pair of Steve Maddens that I know you guys were sick of seeing anyway so I had to go to my shoe closet and pick a pair of Jessica Simpson pumps that have been getting neglected for months now. Anyone have like tons of shoes but wear like the same three pair over and over lollll? I'm glad my black leather pumps got destroyed because I like the color that the red pumps added to this look.

Outfit Breakdown 
Camo Sheer Top- Forever 21+ (SOLD OUT) 
Leather Moto Vest-Ashley Stewart (SOLD OUT) 
Leggings- old 
Shoes- Jessica Simpson (old) 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

24 comments:

  1. Edgy and chic!
    Love the pop of color. You look great!

    Glad you feel better now.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you're feeling better, first and foremost. This outfit is cool. I like the pop of color with the bright red pumps. Nothing says "hot" quite like red pumps. You have lovely curly hair and an equally lovely smile. Great stuff, Venessia!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice that you are stepping out of your comfort zone but staying true to your style! That is evidenced by the red shoes, which I love! I love the whole look! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammie I am definitely trying to step out of my comfort zone and try new things but still stay true to my style. I'm glad u noticed!!! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Love how you added a pop of red to this look! You look great hun! Glad you are feeling better and back to posting.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dog ate your shoes? I remember hearing the dog ate my homework. . .LOL..LOL !! Glad you beat the flu and you look GREAT here. That pop of red is making a statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have a little shitzu dog and she loves to eat shoes!!!! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. This is just beautiful sweety love the red touch with the shoes

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I have shoes I dont wear either or that I tend to neglect and always reach for the same pair. I blame it on needing a bigger closet so i can actually see what I own lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!!! I know it's just so easy to keep picking up the same shoes! loll

      Delete
  8. hey girly. i see you're still looking fabulous. ! i love this outfit.
    i havent been blogging or visiting any blogs in forever so i thought id see what was going on over your way lol

    great post love
    xoxo Shariece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Hey Shareice!!! I miss your blog!! Thanks for dropping by!!!!

      Delete
  9. So glad you are feeling better...really missed your OOTD's...I really love this look it makes me want to invest in some camo...and I am still looking for a military type vest like the one you rocked in another OOTD post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! The vest I wore on the blog I saw in the Forever 21 sale section recently. You might wanna check there!

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!