Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday LookBook: Tuxedos and Sequins

Hi Fashion Lovers,

I told you guys I would be doing Holiday themed looks from now until New Year's. This look would be perfect on NYE for the simple woman who wants to shine but not be too over the top and sexy.... the classy woman who wants to show off her curves without showing a thing. With a sleek black and white palette you can never wrong.

I paired a tuxedo blazer with some black sequin leggings and a basic cami top. The camera doesn't justify the bling on these pants at all..they shine like no other. I kept everything else simple so that the leggings could be the statement piece. I'm all about glitz and glamour for the Holidays so anything shiny is right up my alley when I"m going out to party for the Holidays.

I hope you guys enjoy!!!

Stylenote: If you are looking for sequin pants that don't scratch... they don't exist. Yes these pants scratch a bitch when you are walking but nothing too bad. Overall I paid 20.00 for these when I caught them on sale vs 60.00 for the Asos Curve sequin pants. I only wear sequin leggings once or twice a year so that's not worth 60.00 FOR ME. 
..
Blazer- Target (sold out)
Cami- F21+ 
Leggings: Wet Seal + 
Shoes- Steve Madden
Shop My Look: 

30 comments:

  1. Very chic! That blazer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! Yes we are both sequin-a-holics!

      Delete
  3. Love this Outfit, where did you get those tights from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I got them from Wet Seal...you can click on them from the shop my look tab

      Delete
  4. I love sequins!
    Your pants are super gorg!
    Loveeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super classy look. I have some sequined pants that I'm trying to get some use out of this holiday season :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!! Yes maam u better pull those pants out!!!

      Delete
  6. What's a little scratch to look this Good?. . . and those heels. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Happy Holidays to you as well!!!

      Delete
  7. I am really diggin' this look! It's Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love It!! That blazer is so stylish and I can NEVER say no to sequins! You're right sequins always scratch, itchy itchy itchy!!!
    www.webreaktrends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and OMG I can't say no to sequins either. I think I'm a low key hoarder of all things sequin!

      Delete
  9. I need some sequin pants in my life. So classy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that blazer!
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very chic! I love it!!

    cococurvy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can u tell me another website for the sequin leggings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can u tell me another website for the sequins leggings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tera here is the link for a pair of plus size sequin leggings http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Bottoms/Sequin-Front+Leggings-10234373.jsp

      Delete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!