Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Lookbook: Jeans and a Little Bling

Hi Fashion Lovers,

My third look for my Holiday Lookbook is what I wore for the Christmas Holiday. For Christmas day I tend to keep it super simple and this year was no exception. Every year my Hubby and I celebrate Christmas with his  our family and our day consists of just going from house to house eating some amazing food, getting inebriated and spending time with people we only see a few times a year.I try to balance a mix of casual and cute so I went with my "uniform"...  jeans, blazer, and a tee shirt. Because the tee shirt I wore yesterday had sequins on it, I felt that it made my look more festive. Also, you can NEVER wear too much red on Christmas day so I went overboard with this red on red color palette. I think this would be a great NYE look for those of you doing something very low key or a great date night look. It's just enough sparkle but not too much.

This look is a nice balance of casual and dressy without looking being too overdone for just visiting with family. I went with a pointy toe classic black pump for my shoes. When visiting family I try to wear four inch or less pumps....... Southern mothers and grandmothers will give you the extreme side eye for wearing anything too provocative to family events lolll.

I hope all of you guys had a wonderful Holiday surrounded by people you love...if not family...friends that are like family. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Sequin Tee Shirt- Love Culture (sold out)
        Jeans- JC Penney (old)
Shoes- Old 
   Blazer- Torrid (sold out)
Shop A Similar Look Here:

Until Next Time
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

17 comments:

  1. Nice look for Christmas, you and your hubby look so cute. I'm still stuffed from spending Christmas with the fam. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I know I'm stuffed I ate enough for three people lolll. Merry Christmas to you as well!

      Delete
  2. Sequins is always so perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They sure are I am a lowkey sequin hoarder! lolll

      Delete
  3. Loving the look, and the red looks HOT on you
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is always a great color and you wear it so well!
    Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that red number
    So glam

    http://www.janylbenylshares.com/2013/12/bloggers-are-you-ready-for-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic and cute. Red looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red is so beautiful, gives you a chic look. :)
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red is so beautiful, gives you a chic look. :)
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!