Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday LookBook: Curvy Poinsettia

Hi Fashion Lovers, 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! Cheesy I know but seriously this is one of my favorite Holidays and one of my favorite things to see are poinsettias. They are so simple and gorgeous to me. When I was getting ready for one of the many Holiday parties I will attend I decided to use the poinsettia as my inspiration and wear a color I don't wear often: red. 

Since this party was of a business nature, I wanted to wear red but not look over the top sexy so I decided to wear a red sheer shirt with interesting cutout detail on the back and I paired it with a "leather" peplum skirt. On this occasion I tucked the shirt in but you guys WILL see me wear this shirt many more times not tucked in as well it's very versatile. The material of the skirt made my outfit a little more edgier but the length and the way that I styled it still gave me that grown woman class I was trying to achieve. Since it is the Holidays, I decided to pull out my tried and true sequin handbag that I've been rocking the past 2 or 3 years during the Holidays. If something ever happens to it I will DIE because it's one of my faves and I've never seen another handbag like it. To finish off my look I wore my favorite black bib neckpiece.

 I hope this look gives you guys some Holiday inspiration and I will be posting Holiday inspired looks from now until New Years so stayed tuned for more of my Holiday Lookbook. Remember every outfit looks better with a little "leather".


Shirt-Forever 21
Skirt-Ebay (sold out) 
Shoes-Steve Madden Dejavu
Bag-Aldo (very old) 
Necklace-Forever Pink Boutique (sold out) 
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

31 comments:

  1. gorgeous Outfit ! love that necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I spy red. Thats the color for New Years in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way that red just pops!!! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love that skirt and that sequin bag!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every outfit does look better with some leather! You look gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this on You & the red is so vibrant. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this look! Everything about it is DIVA honey!

    Tiff :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus! Girl you look absolutely beautiful! Professional doesn't have to be stuffy hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is great to see your beauty just radiate with this boldly-popping red shirt. The peplum skirt is very charming, as are those pumps. I like your necklace as well. Nice handbag. Sweet style!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!
    Red and Leather, fab mix!
    You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's my favorite time of year too! You look gorgeous in red!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that sexy skirt!!!! you look great in red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt and bag is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool look www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty. :) How do you find clothes that looks so good on you?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!