Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blue Leopard

Hi Fashion Lovers,

If you have been following fashion trends, Pantone has announced that Monaco Blue is one of the top trends for Spring. I know it's approaching Winter and most people aren't thinking about Spring but actually I'm doing my Spring shopping as we speak and since on this day last week, it was 70 degrees and felt more like a Spring day than a Fall/ Winter day I pulled out my blue wrap dress that was gifted to me from a new UK retailer called Pink Clove. I told you guys I'm making up for wearing so much Black this Fall and Winter :)

It was warm enough for bare legs but I made sure to "winterize" this dress by adding another layer with this gorgeous chiffon leopard print scarf. I scored this beautiful scarf for 6.00 at DSW with a 10.00 off coupon. Talk about a steal!!! As always I wore my trusty Steve Madden pumps.

I loved how vibrant and chic this look came out and the draping on this dress is beautiful and definitely made for the fuller figured woman. It fits true to size.The fabric is also very soft and flows perfectly yet it's thick enough not to stick to you. I think this is my all time favorite look for Fall/Winter 2013 so far.



                                                Dress- c/o Pink Clove
                                                Scarf- DSW (in store not sold online)
                                                Shoes= Steve Madden


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

56 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress!
    Fab color!
    You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look gorgeous! love the colour.

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blue looks awesome on you! Lovely dress and great addition with that fab scarf hunni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blue looks great on your skin tone! What lipstick is that, its look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I'm wearing Cherry Bomb by Wet and Wild. I use a liner to make it more wearable.

      Delete
  5. Simply fabulous! I have no other words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is just awesome! You are really rocking it!

    oddlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!! I love the cobalt blue mixed with leopard print- it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing!!!!!! I love this outfit, the dress and the color accentuates your curves so well and the leopard print brings the colors to live! love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful love! love that dress and adding the scarf made me love it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorge hon'! Love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking Great here dear. Such a lovely color on you. If blue is for spring its Springtime in your world. . . . . Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Happy Holidays to you as well!!!

      Delete
  12. Omg I need this dress. You look gorgeous and the scarf completed it perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much they still had some left on the site get you one girlie!!!

      Delete
  13. Very cute dress, and I love the color.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always loved the way cobalt blue looks with leopard. Super cute!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cobalt dress…looks so great on you and the scarf adds a great touch to the whole ensemble.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really loving this look! WERK boo!

    Tiff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous face gohhhh

    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I might need to do like you and start purchasing short sleeved dress shirts for work and church while it's Winter season.

    You are looking as elegant as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous sexyness, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blue is my favorite color, and this blue dress is beautiful. "Beautifully blue," as I might say. This outfit is beautifully blue with a kick of wild with that leopard print scarf. Very charming style by you here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amaze Balls!!! You look hot!! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!