Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Wrapped In Florals

Hi Fashion Lovers,

First off: I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday filled with family, friends, food and love. So often we get caught up in the things that we want that we forget to be grateful for all that we do have. Take a look at everything you have and just remember: a lot of people would be happy with even less. We are all so blessed...not just for material things but for things like being employed, having our parents in our lives, having a family to spend the Holidays with etc.....some people wish for the things we take for granted. But on to my look:

I know you guys think I've been going through something with all of the black that I've been wearing lately so for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I decided to revisit the colorful ensembles that most of you have come to know me for. So many people get caught up in wearing dark colors for fall that they forget you can still incorporate very bright colors into your Winter wardrobe as well if it's only with a bag, scarf, or shoes.

Every curvy girl needs to own a wrap dress but I sadly didn't own one with color so when I saw this one that flows similar to a wrap dress I had to have it. This dress can easily be worn in the Spring but I transitioned it into Fall with a pair of black tights. What caught my eye was the bold colorful floral print and the length is perfect for me. This dress would flatter any figure and I love that it accommodated my tummy after too many plates of food I definitely didn't need lollll. Needless to say, a few twirls were most definitely in order and it was a hit at Thanksgiving dinner. When that one relative that never compliments anybody on anything tells you they like your dress you know it's a hit  lolll.


Dress-Asos Curve
Shoes- Steve Madden
Tights- Ashley Stewart 

Get The Look Here:

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO

36 comments:

  1. really cute dress, love the colors, its enough to brighten anyone's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorg dress!
    Looovve the colours.
    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color looks good on you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! So bright and I love how you transitioned it for fall. Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,Ciao...this's a great outfit so colourful,so creative and fabolous on You!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute dress!

    http://instagram.com/spoonfulofdiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful!! love the bright prints of that dress - fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. . .I look forward to you wearing this again with another of your colorful shoes! Let me the first to wish you the HAPPIEST of HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! I can't wait until it gets warmer too so I can wear it with a colorful shoe u know me so well!!!

      Delete
  10. You look gorgeous ! even today I was looking at this dress asking myself if I should get it. Is it true to size ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I had to go down 2 sizes and its still just a tiny bit big because I'm not very busty.

      Delete
  11. That dress is so cute and it definitely looks great on you girl! I love your hair too ;-)

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this dress! The colors in it are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow so pretty! love your Dress
    xxx
    curvyclaudia.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so beautiful! I love this dress on you!

    I also just read your comment on my blog from today and i just want to send you the biggest hug inthe world! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been on "Style 4 Curves" in a while. If there is one blogger I know of that is all about bold colors, it's you, Venessia; and you don't disappoint here. I love this dress and those pumps. Your hairstyle and smile are both as beautiful as this outfit. It may be cold outside, but your style remains hot. Great outfit!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!