Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Uniform

Hi Fashion Lovers,

This is what I call my Winter  "Uniform". A blazer, jeans, scarf and a basic top. It's so easy to throw on and requires literally no thought so when I'm on the go this is my go to formula and I do different variations of the look to keep it interesting. This time around I rocked my black blazer with leather sleeves (because it's just so much cooler than my regular black one), my camo infinity scarf, dark denim jeans, and my basic black pumps that I wear to death because they are so comfortable. My Mom has been on a huge scarf kick making tons of infinity scarves for herself, I decided to put my request in for some colors and prints that I thought were interesting.

I told you that you will be seeing me in a LOT of camo this Fall and Winter because I went a little overboard. I love this scarf because it is warm and toasty and it's also a conversation piece. I can't tell you how many people stopped me this day to comment on it.(Thanks Mom!) Scarves are the BEST accessory because they never go out of style.

This is my entry for the #fffaceoff for a statement coat.

P.S. Forgive me in advance but I will be wearing tons of scarves this Winter...unfortunately when I get obsessed with things I get them in every color so bear with me on my future posts.



"Accessories are the exclamation point of a woman's outfit."

- Michael Kors

Blazer-Target 
Top- Forever 21 
Scarf- Custom Made by my Mom
Jeans- Jcpenney 
Shoes-Steve Madden 



33 comments:

  1. yes huney, work that winter look :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, casual look! I share your love of camo and scarves this Fall/Winter. I just bought 3 new scarves, including a camo infinity scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I can't wait to see your scarf looks I'm totally obsessed with scarves now!!

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty V!!!!! I'm really feeling this look. I'm jealous that u have an in-house seamstress in your mom. I still got garments pending a bit of nip tuck...one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!!!!! Girl I'm jealous I didn't learn a thing growing up I can't even sew on a button it's so sad lollllllllll

      Delete
  4. Love it!! The camo scarf is everything hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries we will bare with you. I really love the scarf I don't think I have seen one of those before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that's my winter uniform too :-) It's easy, warm, put together and effortless! Love that blazer, I am wearing a similar one in my most recent post!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie I need to come check you out!!!

      Delete
  7. I looooovvveee your scarf!
    You look great!
    And you are glowing! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteeeeee!!! I love the added spice of the scarf!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! How lucky to have your mom to get you custom made infinity scarves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! ikr she says they are super easy to make!!

      Delete
  10. Camouflage is so player. I recently purchased a camouflage windbreaker and like yourself I tend to throw it on a lot cause it's easy and most comfortable and just as player with different pairs of boots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and I LOVE to see guys in camo!

      Delete
  11. Love the blazer! Tell you mom good job on the scarf! love how long it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl that's my winter uniform too. It doesn't get real cold where I live so that look works well all season. Love the camo scarf....don't apologize, I can't wait to see how you rock your scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have on awesome fitted pants! This look is really cute! I love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit! I adore the scarf! such a great addition to the look!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Camo,leather and black are such a great combo! And can I just mention how your hair is LAID!!!! lol
    Thanks for always checking up on my blog girl!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!