Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mad For Plaid

Hey Fashion Lovers,

I think this Fall and Winter everyone is going mad for plaid literally. It has always been and will always be a classic but this year it's everywhere. I love participating in "trends" but I like to buy classic pieces that fit my personal style so long after the trend dies down I still have a piece that I can wear and not cringe and have that what was I thinking moment.

I have purchased several plaid pieces this Fall and this skirt is one of them. I decided to pair it with my black everyday bag, a black tee shirt to kind of dress it down and a spiked leather jacket to make it a little more tough.

I'm loving plaid right now. How about you?

This is also my entry for the tartan/plaid trend on #fffaceoff.






Jacket and Tee Shirt-Forever 21 
Skirt- G Stage
Shoes-Steve Madden
Bag-Aldo 



Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

47 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the way you styled the plaid skirt!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look. Like how you toughened up the look with your studded jacket.
    http://www.teatodd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very stylish and classy! I've seen a few dresses that I like in Tartan print....Lol nowadays nobody seems to want to call it plain ole plaid anymore!

    www.webreaktrends.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!! ikr I was thinking the same thing it all looks like plain ole plaid to me!! lollll

      Delete
  4. I don't own any plaid but I like the colors in your skirt and it is very cute on you. As usual you are rocking those Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOh....This outfit is TRYULY banging!!!!!!! There's nothing else to say...I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is too cute! I'm still on the hunt for cute plaid items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!
    I want your jacket soooo bad!
    You look gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely dear,
    nice skirt and jacket.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love the skirt. I am so late in entering my looks for the fashion face off #smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!! I know I'm not going to finish it but it was sure fun trying lolllllllllllll

      Delete
  10. I want to thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. So nice to meet you. I'm your new follower. I have this same name title for my plaid post... Lol. You look great and so pretty. See you around ❤️❤️❤️

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome I most definitely added you to my bloglovin roll I love your style!!!!

      Delete
  11. Love how you are rocking the tartan...I just did a post about it!
    http://modelmayi.com/2013/11/20/5-fashionable-finds-tartan-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! The spiked jacket just set everything off! Love it boo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this mixture!!! you can dress this to pretty much any event! so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I just purchased a tartan skirt and I can't wait to rock it.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!