Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Casual Diaries: G.I. Jane

Hi Fashion Lovers,

Staying true to my vow to put more effort into my casual looks this Fall, I recently sported one of my newest additions to my casual wear---an olive green utility jacket. I've seen the utility vest worn most often with stripes so I decided against styling it that way. I teamed it up with a simple black long sleeve top and some leather front panel leggings to achieve a lightweight layered look. Since I had on a utility vest and leather leggings, it only felt right to rock my camo pumps. I'm not a combat boot or sneaker girl (obviously) so this was the perfect way to incorporate the camo trend into my girly girl style.

I love these pants and you will see both the pants and the vest styled tons of ways before the Winter is over. I loved this look because it is both stylish and functional. This is another example of taking the simplest of pieces and making them work for you.

This post is also my entry in the #FFfaceoff for anything camoflauge.








Top-JCPenney
Vest-Forever 21
Pants-Macy's 
Shoes-Steve Madden 

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

36 comments:

  1. I love how you wore your vest, and shoes girl !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, Love how you put it together.
    And your lipstick shade is gorgeous really suits you
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes :) <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only thing I can say is,"You did that!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! You got to wear your pumps! I'm so inspired by the chiffon blouse and liquid leggings. Where was this post when I needed an putty out fit the other night? ...Would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did and Iove them!!!! I can't wait to see one of your recreated looks!

      Delete
  6. lovely outfit.
    very cute shoes.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! Love the heels!


    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything together...You look amazing!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need those shoes in my life asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you wore the vest, the camo pumps so hot, and a nice touch to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the length of your utility vest. I have a similar one but it hits at my waist. Your hair looks great too! CUTE look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I'm so short that's probably why it's longer on me lolllll

      Delete
  12. I have a love/hate relationship with Forever 21. But I really like your vest...Fashionista problems, lol.
    Tea Todd
    http://www.teatodd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit on you and of course another bad ass shoes. . I am waiting for the green jackets to go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous hair!
    I loovvee your shoes!
    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like this look! Adding the vest took it to another level.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!