Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Style: The Boyfriend Shirt

Hi Fashion Lovers, 

My Fall style is shaping up to be pretty laid back and comfy. I am loving the look of over-sized items paired with a slimmer bottom, so this weekend I rocked an over-sized  boyfriend shirt and paired it with these american apparel inspired leggings that I literally live in. I like that this shirt is long enough to cover my bum because I'm not a fan of short tops with leggings when you have a big butt like mine. I would wear that on a sexy date night but not out in the daytime for random onlookers to gawk at loll. Also, YES I wear white after Labor Day...I care nothing about ancient irrelevant fashion rules. I wear what I want when I want period.

I opted out of accessories because I wanted to keep this look clean and simple so I let my shades and my favorite handbag do all the shining. I last wore this bag on the blog around the Fourth of July. Click here to see how I previously styled this bag. 




men's fashion quotes - Google Search
Shirt- F21 + (now sold out)
Pants -Ashley Stewart (old)
Shoes-Steve Madden
Bag-Gifted 
StyleNote: I think every woman should own a basic white shirt. You can dress it up or down and it can be styled a plethora of ways from the office to date night. If you haven't already invested in a basic white top please do so and you will be surprised how versatile it is.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOXOXOXOXXOXOXOX

22 comments:

  1. Mere simplicity and it works!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad that shirt is sold out cause I want one. You look great in this shirt and of course I like the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! ikr it sold out within days of me purchasing it. I hope it comes back.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love crisp white shirts. Something about them pulls every outfit together!!!
    -Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rose from Rosedale.. I love a crisp white shirt... U look chic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute lady love how u tucked in one side of the shirt....

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! So simple yet elegant!! You are right, everyone should invest in a crisp white shirt because there are so many ways to utilize it! Fun bag too!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh myyyyy... That purse is Poppin! I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bag!
    Super chic outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niiiice..love it..simple, classy..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am digging this look V! I totally agree with you...A white or denim shirt, STAPLES ..THE end

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!