Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Look for Less: Zara Skort Dupe

Hi Fashion Lovers,

If you haven't been living under a rock I'm sure you saw straight size bloggers rocking the infamous Zara skort all Summer long. It was literally everywhere and I've even seen it called the "blogger" skort.

Image 1 of MINI SKORT from Zara
Well Zara has theirs going for a cool 50 bucks not to mention that site isn't plus size friendly so I found a dupe for it in plus sizes AND it's cheaper.



Well the one from Forever 21 is actually a skirt but they look very similar and for only 22.80 it's a TOTAL steal. Get it here.

Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Funny seeing this on here, I JUST bought this myself a few minutes ago :) Very excited to wear it, as it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!