Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Monif C: The Luxe Lace Collection


Hi Fashion Lovers,

Monif C once again has the Internet buzzing and curvy girls all over the nation drooling with her Luxe Lace collection. The lush colors and ornate detailing evoke instant glamour and you will definitely stand out in the bold prints and mesh cutout details. I really thought I was over mesh inserts as a lot of the ones I've seen to date were borderline tacky and a little too teeny bopper for my taste, but these dresses are to DIE for.

In addition to the bold print, I love the length of these dresses because I think a woman of any age range can wear one of these and feel sexy. Here are my top three picks:


The Marcella Dress.


The Nicole Dress.


The Nicole dress in black.

Check out Monifc.com for the rest of the collection.

Are you feeling this collection?


Until Next Time,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. I will take everything , thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..i love your style..great blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them and I know you will be rockin at least one very soon, so I will wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first dress...yes! I would so SERVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments!! I try to answer them all b/c I appreciate my loyal readers!